General Terms and Conditions
1.These general terms and conditions (the “Terms of Sale”) govern the offer and sale through the website
www.zirkonart.com (The site”) of products bearing the brand “ZirkonArt“.
The Products are offered for sale by:
By Pecciarelli Simone
Via Dei Rossi, 2 – 53100 Siena
2. The sale of Products through the Site is intended solely and exclusively for the demand of customers who qualify as “Consumers” pursuant to Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (the “Customers”). Therefore, the Seller reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than Consumers or orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
3. The Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by third parties other than the Seller that may be present on the Site or accessible via links, banners or other hypertext links, for which the Seller assumes no responsibility.
Conclusion of the contract
4. To conclude the purchase contract for one or more Products on the Site, Customers must fill out the order form in electronic format and send it to the Commissioner, electronically, following the instructions in the appropriate box.
5. The order box will show: (i) a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of the ordered Product, (ii) the price (including applicable taxes or duties), (iii) the means of payment usable, (iv) the methods of delivery of the Products, (v) the shipping and delivery costs and (vi) the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal (see subsequent Articles 17 et seq.), (vii) the procedures and (viii) the times of return of the Products.
6. Except as provided in the following 7, the contract is concluded when the Commissioner receives, electronically, the order form duly completed, after verifying the correctness of the data inserted and acceptance of the Conditions of Sale. The order form will be archived for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law and will be available for consultation by Customers through the My Account section.
7. Once the contract is concluded and the purchase order taken in charge, the Commissioner will send a receipt of the purchase order by e-mail with the information already contained in the form order. The Commissioner may refuse to process orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of the Customer’s solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the Products. In these cases, the Seller will promptly inform the Customer by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the purchase order has not been processed, specifying the reasons.
Unavailability of Products
8. If the Products presented on the Site are no longer available or on sale at the time the order form is sent by the Customer, it will be the responsibility of the Commissioner to communicate promptly and in any case within thirty (30) days from the day following the one in which the order was forwarded to the Commissioner, the possible unavailability of the ordered Products. In case of successful payment of the price, the Commissioner will immediately refund the amount advanced by the Customer.
Guarantee and indication of the prices of the Products
9. AURODENTAL srl offers for sale only Products marked with the “ZirkonArt” brand. The Products are only new, with high quality, characteristics and standards of production offered by the Seller on the market.
10. The essential characteristics of the Products are presented on the Site within each Product sheet. The images and colors of the Products offered for sale on the Site may however not be corresponding to the real ones due to the alterations in color and light caused by the Internet browser and the monitor used.
11. The prices of the Products are expressed in Euros. If due to the change in the currency expressed for payment by the Customer or for other reasons the value expressed in the Product sheet
12. All Products come with a ZirconArt guarantee certificate.
13. The payment of the price of the Products and related shipping and delivery costs must be made by the Customer at the time of placing the order with the data provided in the order form. The client can use the following payment methods:
14. PayPal is the fast, reliable and innovative way to pay online.
When you pay with PayPal, you just have to enter your email address and password, without sharing your financial data. Whether you are buying, selling or transferring money, you are safer with PayPal: all your financial information (such as your bank account details and your credit card number) is securely stored and encrypted on PayPal servers. Furthermore, your transactions are monitored twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by a dedicated security team whose sole purpose is to identify suspicious activities and help protect you from fraudulent transactions. For each purchase made using PayPal you will receive an email confirming the transaction. If an item you purchased online does not reach its destination, PayPal Buyer Protection will help you will reimburse the entire amount, including postage and packaging costs.
Shipping and delivery of the Products
We not only offer you a unique shopping experience in the ZirconArt Online Store, but also a convenient and fast shipping of your order
15.We collaborate with UPS, which generally takes three to seven working days from the day the order is placed. We will inform you by email as soon as the goods are delivered
will be shipped. In addition, in the shipping confirmation we insert a link to follow for tracking the shipment. This way you always know where your package is. Follow your order in real time! If you are registered, you can view the orders in “My Account” and follow them directly. After we have shipped the order, it can take up to 24 hours for UPS to activate the link.
16.FREE SHIPPING for all orders in ITALY.
Shipping to EUROPE AND REST OF THE WORLD costs may vary depending on the country.
The cost of shipping does not change depending on the number of products purchased.
17. When ordering, you can indicate a delivery address other than the billing address. When placing the order, first enter the billing address. Then click on the button “Indicate a different delivery address “. It is not possible to indicate a different delivery address only in the case of purchase by invoice.
18. ZirkonArt is not responsible for any problems related to shipping due to errors in filling in the delivery address made by the customer.
19.Items travel at the customer’s risk. ZirkonArt does not accept claims for delays or damage related to products caused by the carrier.
Any complaints for delays or damage to the items must be immediately reported to the courier upon delivery of the products.
20. Any information on the Product and on the sale can be obtained through the form on the contact page.
Right of withdrawal (returns)
21. As also specified in the appropriate section “Right of Withdrawal”, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Commissioner, without any penalty, within fourteen (14) days starting from the day of receipt of the purchased Products. It is not possible to change the chosen product with another. Within this period, the Customer must send the Commissioner a communication of withdrawal by addressing it to:
By Pecciarelli Simone
Via Dei Rossi, 2 – 53100 Siena
VAT Number 01030210528
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request authorization for your return, do not forget to specify “return request” in the e-mail subject field. Please include the following information within the e-mail: – surname of the person who placed the order – E-mail address of the person who placed the order – order number – Reason for return.
Include the original shipping note inside the package. (If you no longer have this document, please include a piece of paper stating your name, address, email, telephone number, name of the product that is returned and the order number that you will find by accessing the My Account / orders page)
22. Within 14 days of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer must return the Product to the Commissioner. The Customer may return the product / s at his own expense by delivering it to a point courier collection.
23. Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
24. the Customer is responsible in case of loss or damage to the Product.
25. It is understood that the following conditions will be necessary to exercise the right of withdrawal:
- The Product must not have been used, altered or damaged
- The Product must be returned in the same intact original packaging (except for opening) with which it was delivered;
- The Product must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the communication with which the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal.
26. Once the Product has been received, the Commissioner will carry out the necessary checks. In the event that the checks are concluded positively, the Commissioner will send the confirmation by e-mail of acceptance of the returned Products. The reimbursement of the sum will take place as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the communication with which the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, without prejudice to the right to withhold the refund until proof of shipment of the Product to be returned. The refund will be made by crediting with a currency equal to that of the debit on the card or account from which the payment was received.
27. If the terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal have not been respected, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund of the amounts paid to the Commissioner, but only to the return of the Product in the state in which it was delivered to the Commissioner at the Customer’s expense. Otherwise, i.e. where the Customer communicates that he does not want the return of the Product, the Seller may withhold the Product, in addition to the sums paid.
29. The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation in distance contracts and by the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce. The competent court for any dispute relating to the purchase of the Products and to the use of the Site, it will always be the one where the Customer has his residence.
Modification and updating
30. The Conditions of Sale may be modified from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on the Site and will always be binding on the Customers.
Last updated 01/09/2019